Swimming with my Little Girl

 Hearing Bangkok, I just took you swimming in the pool in Trinity Complex. You have so much fun when I throw you up in the air and catch you, and you always say "again, again!"point, I throw you up in the air immediately. You have so much energy, you never stop, you always keep going, and you're so cute and loving and you want to play, and I want to play with you. I am not your favorite person, that still mommy, Nanna, Joy, and then me. person, that still mommy, Nanna, Joy, and then me. 
But I love you very much, and I have so much fun with you, throwing a little bear back-and-forth, and as you throw it in the air you get so excited, and then I handed it to you, and you're overjoyed, and you repeat the action. 
I love you very much



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Videos of Reya (+ Daddy) recently